OLSR 0.6.1 released
Markus Kittenberger and Henning recently released 0.6.1 of OLSRd.
The release is a pure bugfix release, no major changes, primarily lots of fixes.
You can access the new version through our repository at http://olsr.org/git or by downloading the tarballs from
The md5 sums of these files are stored in a GPG signed text file at http://www.olsr.org/releases/0.6/olsrd-0.6.1.gpg (the 0.6.1 tag in the repository is signed too)
- Major bugfix for the neighbor table when a neighbor gets a new main IP.
- add /interface command to txtinfo, allow multiple commands per request
- wait up to four seconds for aquiring the OLSRd lock. This helps to shutdown OLSRd with a script and restart it at once (kill pid is asynchrone, and kill -w is not available in busybox)...
- add md5 has of all source/headers into version string
- lot's of small changes for Android. Slowly Android gets a fully supported platform for OLSRd.
and a lot more small bugfixes. Read GIT changelog at http://olsr.org/git
to see a complete history.